Sprouted Rye Bread
Rye bread is a staple in the Scandinavian kitchen, and now you can find our sprouted version at these wonderful stores (pssst, just look for the Kantine "K" on the label) :
* Good Eggs, delivered to your door from the Good Eggs central market. If you are a first time GE customer, use the fancy "Kantine" promo code to get $20 off your order. Just use this link - and feel free to share it with your friends and family, too.
** Instacart, online grocery delivery, direct from many of the stores listed above.
- Ingredients: sprouted rye berries,* rye flour,* wheat flour,* malt syrup, malted barley extract,* sunflower seeds,* flax seeds,* pumpkin seeds,* sesame seeds,* salt, buttermilk (* = organic).
- Common allergens include wheat, milk and sesame.
- The bread is naturally leavened with a sourdough starter - no added commercial yeast.
- Wholesome ingredients keep this bread fresh on the countertop for a few days, and for over two weeks in the refrigerator.
- The bread is sold in 17oz. chunks.
- We suggest cutting the bread into thin slices and topping it with cured fish, sliced meat, cheese, fried egg or avocado. Or try giving it quick toast or a slather of good butter and honey!