Sprouted Rye Bread
*HAPPY NEW YEAR! WE'LL BE RE-STOCKING ALL STORE SHELVES ON JAN. 10 AND 11! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Rye bread is a staple in the Scandinavian kitchen, and now you can find our sprouted version at these wonderful stores:
(Pssst, just look for the Kantine "K" on the label.)
Bi-Rite Market, 3639 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Bi-Rite Market, 550 Divisadero St, CA 94117
Gus's Community Market, 2111 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Haight Street Market, 1530 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Noriega Produce, 3821 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122
Rainbow Grocery, 1745 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Good Eggs, delivered to your door from the Good Eggs central market. If you are a first time GE customer, use the fancy Kantine promo code to get a $20 discount on your order. Just use this link - and feel free to share it with your friends and family, too.
Instacart, online grocery delivery, direct from many of the stores listed above.
- Ingredients: sprouted rye berries,* rye flour,* wheat flour,* malt syrup, malted barley extract,* sunflower seeds,* flax seeds,* pumpkin seeds,* sesame seeds,* salt, buttermilk (* = organic).
- Common allergens include wheat, milk and sesame.
- The bread is naturally leavened with a sourdough starter - no added commercial yeast.
- Wholesome ingredients keep this bread fresh on the countertop for a few days, and for over two weeks in the refrigerator.
- The bread is sold in 17oz. chunks.
- We suggest cutting the bread into thin slices and topping it with cured fish, sliced meat, cheese, fried egg or avocado. Or try giving it quick toast or a slather of good butter and honey!